Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Proof by Lucid is a powerful advertising and marketing technology platform that uses verified human data at scale to reveal, in real time, the audience actually reached by digital marketing campaigns and to accurately gauge brand impact. The Proof Team at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement, from audience validation to advertising effectiveness. Proof enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Proof by Lucid software solution.
Proof is looking for an experienced Ad Ops Analyst to join our growing team in dynamic and thriving New Orleans. Reasonable relocation costs will be covered. A truly exceptional candidate could work remotely. This role will focus on Implementing and executing ad tracking pixels as well as troubleshooting errors and impression discrepancy issues. The position will also play a critical role for the organization as the subject matter expert on ad serving and advertising technology as it relates to digital media campaigns.
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to create ad tracking pixels (tags) for digital media tracking.
- Assist clients in implementation of custom Proof pixel for media trafficking.
- Educate clients about tracking and pixel coding best practices.
- QA ad tracking pixel in test environments prior to media launch.
- Monitor campaign progress and accuracy
- Coordinate with account team, business development team, and tech team to ensure seamless project execution and continued product development.
- Become an expert in both the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries.
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision.
- Compile and extract data from various sources (Proof proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics, etc.) to present to internal and external clients.
- Perform regular audits to ensure that optimal operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback.
- Develop documentation of processes and best practices.
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items.
- Create and distribute performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process.
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 1 to 3 years work experience in Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) or Advertising Technology (Ad Tech)
- Strong knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns in standard ad servers: DoubleClick (DCM), Atlas, Sizmek, FlashTalking, TruEffect, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Positive attitude!
- Experience in Tag Management Systems: Google Tag Manager (GTM) Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), BrightTag, Ensighten, etc.
- Market Research coursework
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Desire to research and dig into industry trends in order to stay up to date on tracking technologies.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.