Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks a highly-motivated Executive Assistant to support our New Orleans based Executive team, consisting of 3 Executives. The Executive Assistant will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and resourcefulness, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who has a high degree of flexibility, can operate effectively in a very fast moving environment and has a strong ability to multi-task. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
The hours for this role are 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- Coordinate heavy calendar management. Maintain calendar to manage meetings, travel, out of office, special events and important corporate meetings.
- Make travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately; gather and present information on travel times and alternatives in a clear, understandable format with all information needed to make a decision.
- Assist with basic technology functions to support Executive meetings, such as: Video Chat set up, AV equipment setup, visual presentation, etc
- Partners with other Executive Assistants and office operations staff to ensure day to day office management initiatives are met, as well as front desk/reception coverage
- Support the planning and execution of monthly Company Meetings with the Executive Leadership Team
- Work on assignments that are sensitive in nature and require complete confidentiality.
- Support internal People team on basic day to day HR functions such as employee engagement, office needs, reporting, etc
- Prepare and track expense reports and receipts.
- Open/create purchase requisitions and handle other budget/financial process related activities.
- Produce PowerPoint and other written documents.
- Handle special projects and events as they come up (e.g., SampleCon, Local corporate/team events, Annual Strategy Team offsite, Holiday events, new member on-boarding)
- 5+ years’ executive administrative experience in busy, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a C-level Executive
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be proactive and anticipate needs
- Must possess exceptional professionalism and superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of leadership and teams
- A love of technology and using non-paper processes to get things done
- Experience managing complex calendars and coordinating meetings internally and externally, and coordinating travel across multiple time zones with multiple stops
- High integrity and discretion on confidential and sensitive issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Google Apps and Dropbox
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.